Monday, December 19, 2005

A lovely letter

I got this really nice email today and wanted to share it with you all:




Dear unlox.co.uk,

I just wanted to commend you for your article on "Buying Mobiles on Ebay". Last year I got ripped off on Ebay when I purchased a Nokia 6630, it was advertised as unlocked so I thought I would have no problem. The phone arrived just after Christmas and to my dismay the handset was not only NOT unlocked but it was Blacklisted as well. Rather than just take it on the chin I contacted the Police who traced the seller and arrested him. Scant consolation considering that I lost my money and my phone to boot.

I came across your article and to be quite forward was very impressed by you honesty and advice. If I had seen something like this last year I would not be out of pocket. It is very refreshing to see websites such as your take such a responsible attitude and I am aware that this flows into your business as well. I have even seen your honest approach to the so called "BB5 unlocking" problems on your main website.

Its not often that I write letters like this, but you and your staff deserve praise for the way you conduct your business.

My wife and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year


It makes our job so much easier when we receive comments like the above. There are indeed many websites out there that will "Rip" you off as soon as look at you. I would rather go out of business than stoop to such levels. All our staff are trained when first employed that ALL should be tried to ensure customer satisfaction at ALL times.

From the staff and directors of www.unlox.co.uk take care and a Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home